Thursday, September 20, 2012

I Told You It Was Bad...



See! My desk is a horrible mess!
Wednesday:  In the bottom left corner of the picture (the upper left corner of the desk) you'll see a pile of extra papers. These are additional copies of tests/quizzes that have already been finished or class handouts that I ran a few extras of... I probably don't need any of them! Then there's a stack of binders. And then another one. I see 4 total. There's also a blue file folder (Algebra II) and a red one (Algebra I). I see my travel mug, regular mug, and a can of Cherry Coke. The yellow folders standing up are my attempt to stay on top of make-up work for kids. (The black planning book has been a huge help with that.) The little slips of paper in front of those are reminders for kids who signed up to sell pop at the volleyball games.

There's also 2 remotes, a plethora of sticky notes, a form that I need to finish filling out tomorrow and turn in, and a pile of papers (make that two piles) that really should be sorted through to throw away, actually deal with, or file.

And of course, 2 math books and a name tag my cousin felt the need to make me last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment