Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday Night

So, I was back to school Wednesday. Terrible idea, going back on the 2nd. Especially when your birthday is New Year's Eve and you have 15 people over and stay up until 4 am...

But anyway, living in a small town, weekends can be boring! So my roommate and I left our small town for a slightly larger town and spent the evening a Books-A-Million and the accompanying coffee shop. I got a great book about math and a watered down apple cider. Unfortunately, they closed at 10. The joys of small town life. So we went to Starbucks! Unfortunately, we had just had bad drinks so we didn't really want another. But we've got overpriced pastries! So in the end it wasn't all bad. Books and blogging. Good night. I also colored a picture and wrote a note on the back to send to my friend.

Want to know more about our coffee shop adventure? Check out dorothylynn.wordpress.com!



No comments:

Post a Comment