Monday, February 25, 2013

Conference Night

I hate parent-teacher conference night. Not necessarily because of the conferences. I dislike these nights because they are very long evenings. I had two scheduled meetings and one that stopped by and they went quite well.

After mine were finished I met with my mentor for the resident educator program. That turned into an hour long conversation. Then my mom and brother stopped by the school to get a ticket for a basketball game and I walked them to the athletic office and talked to them for a few minutes. Then I finalized some things for tomorrow. I'm trying something new tomorrow so I had to make some modifications to my PowerPoint. After that I printed some materials for preparing for the OGT. Then I finished the PowerPoint that I had been distracted from earlier.

During my prep period today I took inventory of our Pepsi products and placed my final order.

Point of all of this? I typed this on my way home (I walk) and now I'm at my front door at 8:55 pm and those papers that needed graded wont be returned tomorrow because they're not even close to being done. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment