Tuesday, November 1, 2011

More School Spirit!

I chaperoned a "Spirit Bus" to a soccer game tonight. Our boys are doing great, and have won again, which means they've now made it further in the playoffs than ever before. Our awesome assistant principal really wanted to encourage students to come to the game and ride the bus, so he made it completely free. Free ride, free entry, and free food. My mother was skeptical... she didn't think we'd fill a bus. I was supposed to ride a spirit bus to a football game against the school I student taught at, but the bus was cancelled so I didn't go. We were afraid it would be like that... Wow, were we wrong! Not only did we fill a bus, but another full bus left an hour later when some of the sports teams finished their practices.

I love soccer, so the game was great, but the ride wasn't bad either. Got some tests graded on the way there and a power point made on the ride home. I'd call it a successful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment