Thursday, February 16, 2012

Grading Grading Grading

Life has been so crazy lately! I had a couple of easy weeks and now I'm busy and have lots of work again. I thought of something that needed blogged about the other day but can't for the life of me remember what it was.

I let my students talk me in to buying a Singing Valentine Tuesday... for my little brother. Then I went over to the middle school and watched the whole thing! And recorded it with my camera, which I just happen to keep in my purse. It was fun.

Graded Geometry tests today while my Algebra II students took a test. Grading those now. And watching Big Bang Theory too, of course. Have a great evening blog readers!

1 comment:

  1. The Big Ban Theory is great... I identify with the characters on that show a little too much.

    ReplyDelete