Thursday, September 22, 2011

Stress Free Evening

Tomorrow we have a two hour delay, which means I only need to plan for about 30 minute classes instead of 50. Score! And we'll be returning quizzes in all of my classes, and then going over them as well as returning any other papers they still need to see and telling them their midterm grades. Easy day. Yay. :)

I needed to change my license to a 4 year resident educator license. It's a new program the state is putting new teachers through and it's kind of a pain. I sent in my application and the state put me on a payment hold. I was ANGRY. So today I called them. The nice woman on the phone instantly told me that it was a mistake on their part and something they had to enter manually. Everything should be finished in 48 hours. What a relief! Sometimes people really can be helpful when you call!

It's been a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment